What types of insurance are available to you?
• Term Life insurance – payable in the event of your death
• TPD insurance – payable in the event you are Totally and Permanently Disabled
• Trauma insurance – payable if you suffer a defined condition such as Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke or Organ Failure.
• Income Protection insurance - pays an income when you cannot earn one because you have become disabled or severely ill
• Business Expenses insurance - designed for self-employed people who need to ensure that the fixed expenses a business incurs will still be paid if they cannot work due to disability or severe illness.
• Key man insurance - insurance to help protect your business from events such as the loss of a ‘Key Person’ who may play an important role in areas such as sales.
• Buy / Sell insurance - funding through insurance to help protect your business from specific events such as the death and long-term disability.
How we can assist you:
✓ We will advise you on which type of insurance is suitable for you
✓ We will advise you on an appropriate level of cover to insure yourself for
✓ We will provide you advice on how to fund the premium (ie. out of pocket, through your business or superannuation fund)
✓ We will be here to help you in anyway possible through the claims process